Customer Service Representative
Attracting and greeting customers. Answering questions. Processing loan applications. Promoting new products. Suggesting information about other services. Correspondences and other customer needs to ensure their satisfaction.
- Accept and process customer orders.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Verify customers information.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate the website and make orders online.
- Answer customer questions about products, their pricing and availability.
- Handle any currency matters.
- Sales and customer service experience.
- 1 -3 years cash handling experience preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance in a fast changing environment.
Customer Service Advocate
Meeting the needs of the customer and ensuring the company serves their best interests. Providing exceptional customer service while processing and responding to applications, inquiries, and complaints.
- Strong understanding of general customer service principles and practices.
- Effective communication with customers via all the means.
- Working with customer complaints.
- Processing loan applications, and other paperwork as needed.
- Verifying customer information.
- Help with setting up new customer accounts.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- General knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Good computer skills.
Got interested in any of our vacancies? Visit the Contact Us page to discuss the details.