Title Loan Laws in Utah
Short-term Title Loans of Utah are regulated by the state’s laws what concerns their rates and terms. Utah Authorities set the maximum and minimum loan amount, repayment period, limit interest rates and other finance charges. For detailed information on Auto Title Loan regulations in Utah check the table below:
If Title Loans are prohibited in your state, or you don’t want to use your vehicle as collateral, consider same day financing with fast and easy Payday Loans in Utah.
Easy Online Title Loans in Utah
Utah Title Loans with an easy online application have a number of benefits you can take advantage of:
- Online Title Loans are fast to get
- You can apply completely online
- The requirements are very simple
- You are guaranteed to qualify even with bad credit
- You get an approval decision in a few minutes
- No hard credit check
- The funds can be deposited into your bank account the same day
Utah Title Loans in 3 Easy Steps!
- Fill out an application form completely online with no store visit or find a Title Loan company near you.
- Discuss the terms and conditions of the loan, provide your vehicle title as collateral and finalize the process in the company’s location after a car inspection.
- Sign the loan agreement and get the money in less than an hour.
Do I qualify for a title loan in Utah?
Car Title Loans are available for any Utah resident who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Age over 18
- Utah residency
- A clear car title
- A proof of income
- A Government-issued ID
- Active bank account
- Valid contact information