Title Loan Laws in South Carolina
Short-term Title Loans of South Carolina are regulated by the state’s laws what concerns their rates and terms. South Carolina Authorities set the maximum and minimum loan amount, repayment period, limit interest rates and other finance charges. For detailed information on Auto Title Loan regulations in South Carolina check the table below:
|MIN Loan Amount||$2500|
If Title Loans are prohibited in your state, or you don’t want to use your vehicle as collateral, consider same day financing with fast and easy Payday Loans in South Carolina.
Easy Online Title Loans in South Carolina
South Carolina Title Loans with an easy online application have a number of benefits you can take advantage of:
- Online Title Loans are fast to get
- You can apply completely online
- The requirements are very simple
- You are guaranteed to qualify even with bad credit
- You get an approval decision in a few minutes
- No hard credit check
- The funds can be deposited into your bank account the same day
South Carolina Title Loans in 3 Easy Steps!
- Fill out an application form completely online with no store visit or find a Title Loan company near you.
- Discuss the terms and conditions of the loan, provide your vehicle title as collateral and finalize the process in the company’s location after a car inspection.
- Sign the loan agreement and get the money in less than an hour.
Do I qualify for a title loan in South Carolina?
Car Title Loans are available for any South Carolina resident who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Age over 18
- South Carolina residency
- A clear car title
- A proof of income
- A Government-issued ID
- Active bank account
- Valid contact information